Night Phlox (Zaluzianskya Capensis Midnight Candy) 250 seeds (#1876)
Rear south African annual easy to grow flower.
The little red-backed white flowers open fully at dusk and are best enjoyed near the house or patio for their amazingly evening fragrance.
Excellent massed in beds and borders as a ground cover. Also effective as edging along walks and paths. Rock gardens. Containers.
Genus - Zaluzianskya
Species - Capensis
Variety - Midnight Candy
Common name - Night Phlox
Pre-Treatment - Not-required
Hardiness zones - 2 - 11
Height - 0,30 m
Spread - 0,40 m
Plant type - Annual Flower
Exposure - Full Sun, Partial Sun
Growth rate - Medium
Soil PH - Acis, neutral
Soil type - Loose, acidic, humusy, medium moisture, well-drained
Water requirements - Average, high
Landscape uses - Annuals that are excellent massed in beds and borders as a ground cover. Also effective as edging along walks and paths. Rock gardens. Containers.
Bloom season - June - October
Leaf / Flower color - Green / White
1. Sow from March to May (depends on your climate zone) in a prepared seed bed in flowering position.n trays of moist compost.
2. Sow thinly and cover with a fine layer of compost. Cover with glass, polythene or propagator lid.
3. Keep at +15-+20C. Seedlings appear in 14-28 days.
4. Remove cover when seedlings appear. When large enough transplant to individual pots.
- Stock: 35
- Brand: Johnsons (Didžioji Britanija \ UK)
- Model ID: #1876