This small flowering pansy blooms the first year in autumn if sown early in the spring. Flowering till the winter and again very early in the spring.
Ideal for the planting in beds, borders, pots.
Grows up to 20 cm. Flowers are orange with purple wings.
Grows the best in the sunny places, but also in the light semi-shade, in rich soil.
Sowing time early in the spring or during the summer months.
Genus - Viola
Species - Cornuta
Variety - Twix Orange Purple Wing
Common name - Winter Pansy
Pre-Treatment - Not-required
Hardiness zones - 5 - 8
Height - 0,20 m
Spread - 0,20 m
Plant type - Biennial Flower
Exposure - Full Sun, partial shade
Growth rate - Fast
Soil PH - Neutral
Soil type - Rich, well drained
Water requirements - Average
Landscape uses - Alpine, Bedding Plant, Container, Edging, Hanging Basket, Mixed Border, Rock Garden / Wall
Bloom season - September - November, March - June
Leaf / Flower color - Green / Orange - purple
1. Fill plastic germination cell pots with moist germination soil mix.
2. Make a small hole with the pencil and put one little tiny seed into each.
3. Cover them lightly with the soil that got pushed away by making the hole. (seeds will germinate with no light)
4. Mist them with a spray bottle and cover the tray with clear plastic.
5. Place in a sunny window. The ideal temperature - +20-+25C.
Germination time - 15-25 days.
When they start to germinate remove the cover to allow or air circulation.
Your shopping cart is empty!