Approximately 100 seeds in 0,5g packet.
A mixture of several varieties of basil differing in color and shape.
This culinary herb grows 20-30 cm tall.
Basil leaves can be added to sauces, salads, casseroles, fish and meat.
Grow it in pots inside (kitchen, balcony, pergola) in sunny location.
Genus - Ocimum
Species - Basilicum
Variety - PATIO species mix
Common name - Basil
Germination rate - 91%
Pre-Treatment - Not-required
Hardiness zones - 3 - 11
Height - 0,20 - 0,30 m
Plant type - Annual Herb, Houseplant
Exposure - Full Sun
Growth rate - Fast
Soil PH - Acid, neutral, alkaline (pH 5-8)
Soil type - Rich, well drained
Water requirements - Average, high
Landscape uses - For growing in pots inside
Leaf / Flower color - Green / --
1. Sow all year long in trays of moist compost. In winter, ensure more daylight.
2. Sow thinly and cover with a fine layer of compost. Cover with glass, polythene or propagator lid.
3. Keep at +15-20C. Seedlings appear in 7-14 days.
4. Remove cover when seedlings appear. Grow in small groups in separate pots.
5. If planning to transplant outside, stand outside for a few days late in May (avoid frosts). Transplant 15 cm apart in final position in June or continue to grow inside.
5. Harvest indoor crops all year long, outdoor crops from June to October the following year.
Your shopping cart is empty!