Approximately 300-350 seeds in 1g packet.
Annual flower growing up to 70-80 cm tall. Flowers from August to October in yellow, orange, brown in shades and dark centers.
The diameter of the flower baskets is 10 cm.
Perfect for creating flower arrangements in naturalistic gardens. Cut flower.
Attracts butterflies and bees.
Grow Rudbeckia hirta in full sun and well-drained soil with average fertility. It is prone to root rot and powdery mildew, so space it well to encourage good air flow and allow its soil to dry between watering. May require staking.
Genus - Rudbeckia
Species - Hirta
Variety - Cherokee Sunset mix
Common name - Cone Flower
Germination rate - 60%
Pre-Treatment - Not-required
Hardiness zones - 5 - 10
Height - 0,70 - 0,80 m
Spread - 0,30 m
Plant type - Annual flower
Exposure - Full Sun, Partial Sun
Growth rate - Fast
Soil PH - Neutral
Soil type - Loam, Sand
Water requirements - Average water
Landscape uses - This popular ornamental is at home in cutting gardens and mixed borders.
Bloom season - August - October
Leaf / Flower color - Green / Rich yellow, golden, orange, red
1. Sow in March.
2. Sow thinly and cover with a fine layer of compost. Cover with glass, polythene or propagator lid.
3. Keep at +15-20C. Seedlings appear in 14-21 days.
4. Remove cover when seedlings appear. When large enough transplant to individual pots.
1. Sow from April to May in a prepared seed bed.
2. Sow thinly in rows 35 cm apart. Cover lightly with fine soil. Keep moist.
Your shopping cart is empty!