Strongly growing, very decorative cut flower, long lasting flowers for summer flower and perennial beds.
This variety is well branching and good for cutting.
Grows well in loose, water keeping soil in a sunny to lightly semi-shady location.
Genus - Rudbeckia
Species - Hirta
Variety - Goldilock
Common name - Cone Flower
Pre-Treatment - Not-required
Hardiness zones - 5 - 10
Height - 0,60 m
Spread - 0,35 m
Plant type - Perennial
Exposure - Full Sun, Partial Sun
Growth rate - Fast
Soil PH - Neutral
Soil type - Loam, Sand
Water requirements - Average water
Landscape uses - This popular ornamental is at home in cutting gardens and mixed borders.
Bloom season - July - October
Leaf / Flower color - Green / Rich yellow - Golden
1. Sow in March.
2. Sow thinly and cover with a fine layer of compost. Cover with glass, polythene or propagator lid.
3. Keep at +15-20C. Seedlings appear in 14-21 days.
4. Remove cover when seedlings appear. When large enough transplant to individual pots.
1. Sow from April to May in a prepared seed bed.
2. Sow thinly in rows 35 cm apart. Cover lightly with fine soil. Keep moist.
Your shopping cart is empty!