- Tree seeds
- Shrub seeds
- Flower seeds
- Herb seeds
- Climber & Vine seeds
- Ornamental Grass seeds
- Houseplant seeds
- Seeds by growing rate
- Seeds by plant hardiness
- Seeds by sowing time
- Seeds by Type
- Seeds of plants for special use
- For Germination & Propagation
- Almost FREE
About the product
The indicator paper set with distinct color PH scale from 1 to 14 for result comparisons:
1-3 indicates a very acidic substance,
4-6 indicates an acidic substance,
7 indicates neutral,
8-11 indicates alkalinity,
12-14 indicates a very high level of alkalinity.
Grow healthy plants knowing the pH level of your garden soil!
Every gardener should always know the pH level of his soil. Most plants prefer a slightly acidic soil, but some grows more successfully in alkaline soil. It is so easy to test in very easy and cheap way.
The kits come with paper strips that change color and a color chart that tells the pH level. Once you know your soil's pH level, you can adjust it accordingly to fit your needs.
1. Put 1 table spoon of soil into a bowl.
2. Add just enough distilled water to make the soil the consistency of a milkshake. The amount of water needed depends on the type of soil you have. Add a little water at a time, and constantly mix it with a spoon.
3. Let the soil sit for one hour. If the soil dries out at any point during the hour, add more water.
4. Dip a pH test strip from the soil pH tester kit in the soil, and let it sit for 20 sec. Then, rinse the strip with distilled water.
5. Compare the color on the strip to the color chart included with the pH tester kit.
To test water PH:
1. Press the testing strip to the object or liquid you are testing.
2. Half second later, take out the paper and using the color chart included, compare the color change of the paper to find out the acidity level of your testing subject.
a) For a better testing effect, please do not expose the paper set to air or sunlight. The paper should be stored in a dark dry place, not damp.
b) Can not indicate the Acid or alkali solution when its density was lower than 0.01%.