Vigurous, annual plant with large flowers in bright colors.
Very good branching habit and tender foliage. For plantings in groups. Also excellent for cutting.
Genus - Cosmos
Species - Bipinnatus
Variety - Sensation mix
Common name - Cosmos
Pre-Treatment - Not-required
Hardiness zones - 3 - 10
Height - 1 m
Spread - 0,60 m
Plant type - Annual flower
Exposure - Full Sun
Growth rate - Fast
Soil PH - Neutral, alkaline
Soil type - Sandy Soil, Loamy Soil, Drought/Dry Soil
Water requirements - Dry, Average, Well Draining
Landscape uses - Beds and Borders, Cut Flower, Cottage Gardens
Bloom season - July - October
Leaf / Flower color - Green / Pink, Red, White, Crismon
1. Sow from April to May in trays of moist seed compost inside.
2. Sow thinly and cover with a fine layer of compost. Cover with glass, polythene or propagator lid.
3. Keep at +15-20C. Seedlings appear in 14-21 days.
4. Remove cover when seedlings appear. Grow in small groups in separate pots.
1. Sow after the last frost directly into the prepared seed bed in May.
2. Sow thinly in rows 30 cm apart. Cover lightly with fine soil.Keep moist.
Your shopping cart is empty!