Elegant, cool semi-double white flowers nestle on top of the ferny foliage, creating a cool fresh look to summer beds and borders.
Great for cutting too.
Genus - Cosmos
Species - Bipinnatus
Variety - Psyche White
Common name - Cosmos
Pre-Treatment - Not-required
Hardiness zones - 3 - 9
Height - 0.90 - 1 m
Spread - 0.40 m
Plant type - Half-hardy Annual
Exposure - Full Sun
Growth rate - Fast
Soil PH - Neutral, alkaline
Soil type - Rich, well drained
Water requirements - Average - high
Landscape uses - Wildlife gardens, cut and vase flowers
Bloom season - June - November (~3 months from sowing)
Leaf / Flower color - Green / White
1. Sow from February to April in trays of moist compost.
2. Sow thinly and cover with a fine layer of compost. Cover with glass, polythene or propagator lid.
3. Keep at +15-+20C. Seedlings appear in 14-21 days.
4. Remove cover when seedlings appear. Grow in small groups in separate pots.
1. Sow from April to May in a prepared seed bed.
2. Sow thinly in rows 45 cm apart. Cover lightly with fine soil.Keep moist.
Your shopping cart is empty!