Charming blooms, on tall plants with fine, ferny foliage.
Long flowering, it is perfect for borders and cutting.
Easy to grow, very decorative and long flowering. Must have!
Genus - Cosmos
Species - Bipinnatus
Variety - Peppermint Rock
Common name - Cosmos
Pre-Treatment - Not-required
Hardiness zones - 3 - 9
Height - 0,90 - 1,20 m
Spread - 0,40 m
Plant type - Annual Flower
Exposure - Full Sun
Growth rate - Fast
Soil PH - Neutral, alkaline
Soil type - Rich, well drained
Water requirements - Average
Landscape uses - Wildlife gardens, cut and vase flowers
Bloom season - June - October
Leaf / Flower color - Green / Rose-white, white
1. Sow from February to April in trays of moist compost.
2. Sow thinly and cover with a fine layer of compost. Cover with glass, polythene or propagator lid.
3. Keep at +15-+20C. Seedlings appear in 14-21 days.
4. Remove cover when seedlings appear. Grow in small groups in separate pots at +13-+15C..
1. Sow from April to May (after the last frost) in a prepared seed bed.
2. Sow thinly in rows 40 cm apart. Cover lightly with fine soil.Keep moist.
Your shopping cart is empty!