'Fizzy rose Picotee' is a new cosmos with semi-double, rosy white with eye-catching ruby edges flowers.
This variety is suitable for borders and ideal for cutting.
Easy to grow, very decorative and long flowering. Must have!
Genus - Cosmos
Species - Bipinnatus
Variety - Fizzy Rose Picotee
Common name - Cosmos
Pre-Treatment - Not-required
Plant type - Half-hardy Annual
Hardiness zones - 3 - 9
Exposure - Full Sun
Height - 0,60 - 1 m
Spread - 0,40 m
Growth rate - Fast
Bloom season - June - October
Leaf / Flower color - Green / Rose-white
Soil PH - Neutral, alkaline
Soil type - Rich, well drained
Water requirements - Average
Landscape uses - Wildlife gardens, cut and vase flowers
1. Sow from February to April in trays of moist compost.
2. Sow thinly and cover with a fine layer of compost. Cover with glass, polythene or propagator lid.
3. Keep at +20-+25C. Seedlings appear in 10-14 days.
4. Remove cover when seedlings appear. Grow in small groups in separate pots at +13-+15C..
1. Sow from April to May (after the last frost) in a prepared seed bed.
2. Sow thinly in rows 40 cm apart. Cover lightly with fine soil.Keep moist.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
Be always informed about OMCSEEDS news, updates and promotiones!
Fill the short form below.