A remarkably pretty flower with double or semi double flowers. Very easy to grow.
Very interesting and award winning plant for beds, borders and for cutting.
Genus - Cosmos
Species - Bipinnatus
Variety - Double Click
Common name - Cosmos
Pre-Treatment - Not-required
Hardiness zones - 3 - 10
Height - 0,90 - 1,20 m
Spread - 0,30 - 0,45 m
Plant type - Annual flower
Exposure - Full Sun
Growth rate - Fast
Soil PH - Neutral, alkaline
Soil type - Sandy Soil, Loamy Soil, Drought/Dry Soil
Water requirements - Dry, Average, Well Draining
Landscape uses - Beds and Borders, Cut Flower, Cottage Gardens
Bloom season - June - October
Leaf / Flower color - Green / Pink, Red, Rose, White
1. Sow from February to April in trays of moist seed compost.
2. Sow thinly and cover with a fine layer of compost. Cover with glass, polythene or propagator lid.
3. Keep at +15-+20C. Seedlings appear in 14-21 days.
4. Remove cover when seedlings appear. Grow in small groups in separate pots.
1. Sow from April to May in a prepared seed bed.
2. Sow thinly in rows 30 cm apart. Cover lightly with fine soil.Keep moist.
Your shopping cart is empty!