Spider Flower (Cleome Spinosa Colour Fountain Mixed) 250 seeds (#872)
A strongly scented, elaborate and exciting annual.
A tall, robust plant with delicate, strongly scented flowers.
Very eye-catching in shades of rose, lilac and white.
Use as a focal point in beds and borders and for cutting.
Genus - Cleome
Species - Spinosa
Variety - Colour Fountain Mixed
Common name - Spider Flower
Pre-Treatment - Not-required
Hardiness zones - 3 - 10
Height - 0,90 - 1,20 m
Spread - 0,60 m
Plant type - Half Hardy Annual flower
Exposure - Full Sun, Shelter
Growth rate - Fast
Soil PH - Neutral
Soil type - Well-drained/light, moist, fertile
Water requirements - High
Landscape uses - Use as a focal point in beds and borders and for cutting.
Bloom season - July - October
Leaf / Flower color - Green / Shades of rose, lilac and white
1. Sow from February to March indoors in trays of moist compost.
2. Sow thinly and cover with a fine layer of compost. Cover with glass, polythene or propagator lid.
3. Keep at +15-+20C. Seedlings appear in 14-21 days.
4. Remove cover when seedlings appear. When large enough transplant to individual pots. Transplant 45 cm apart in final position in end of May.
- Stock: 3
- Brand: Johnsons (Didžioji Britanija \ UK)
- Model ID: #872