Bedding Viola (Viola Williamsii hybrid) 50 seeds (#1028)
- Tree seeds
- Shrub seeds
- Flower seeds
- Herb seeds
- Climber & Vine seeds
- Ornamental Grass seeds
- Houseplant seeds
- Seeds by growing rate
- Seeds by plant hardiness
- Seeds by sowing time
- Seeds by Type
- Seeds of plants for special use
- For Germination & Propagation
- Almost FREE
About the product
Small-flowered pansy is an annual plant. Grows up to 20 - 35 cm.
Small yellow flowers bloom from July to September. Overhanging shape.
March sown seedling cartons germinate in 2-3 weeks. Keep away from spring frosts.
Suitable for decorative gardens, flower pots, balcony boxes.
Full sun and sharply drained, moderately fertile soil with a neutral pH is preferred. The horned violet is short-lived so it’s seedlings are often welcome and may even naturalize if allowed to.
Approximately 50 seeds in 0.1g packet.
Genus - Viola
Species - Williamsii
Variety - hybrid
Common name - Bedding Viola
Pre-Treatment - Not-required
Hardiness zones - 3 - 8
Height - 0.20 - 0.35 m
Spread - 0.30 - 0.40 m
Plant type - Annual flower
Exposure - Sunny
Growth rate - Fast
Soil PH - Neutral
Soil type - Fertile, moderately moist
Water requirements - Average, High
Landscape uses - Alpine, hanging baskets, pots
Bloom season - July - September
Leaf / Flower color - Green / Yellow
1. Sow on surface in small containers.
2. Mist them with a spray bottle and cover the tray with clear plastic or glass.
3. Place in a sunny window in a room that never goes below ~+16C at night and stays about ~+22C degrees during the day.
4. Germinates in 2-3 weeks. When they start to germinate remove the cover to allow or air circulation.