Trailing Snapdragon (Antirrhinum Majus pendula mix) 40 seeds (#1459)
- Tree seeds
- For Germination & Propagation
- Shrub seeds
- Flower seeds
- Herbal plant seeds
- Climber & Vine seeds
- Ornamental Grass seeds
- Houseplant seeds
- Seeds by growing rate
- Seeds by plant hardiness
- Seeds by Type
- Seeds of plants for special use
- Seeds by sowing time
About the product
Trailing Snapdragons are perfect for hanging baskets and containers. Mixed flower colors.
The lush, trailing habit provides the beauty of traditional garden varieties in a form that can be enjoyed on porches, decks and balconies.
A perfect size for ground cover or edging the garden bed.
Snapdragons prefer cooler temperatures, so this is a great plant for early spring or autumn.
Approximately 40 seeds in 0.01 g packet.
Genus - Antirrhinum
Species - Majus
Variety - pendula mix
Common name - Trailing Snapdragon
Pre-Treatment - Not-required
Hardiness zones - 3 - 9
Height - 0,40 m
Plant type - Annual Flower
Exposure - Full Sun, Partial Sun, Partial Shade
Growth rate - Fast
Soil PH - Alkaline, neutral (pH 6,0 - 7,3)
Soil type - Rich, moist
Water requirements - Average
Landscape uses - Hanging baskets, Containers
Bloom season - June - October
Leaf / Flower color - Green / mix
Sow from March to April:
1. Place seeds in a plastic bag and let them sit the freezer for one or two days before sowing.
2. Purchase a rich soil fortified with vermiculite. Fill flower pot with soil.
3. Sow seeds just under the surface of the soil. The seeds should be covered with a very small amount of soil, about the same amount as their own thickness.
4. Water seeds from below for best results. Set the pot in a saucer of water for about 20 minutes. Pour out excess water. If the water is absorbed after 20 minutes add more.
5. Place the pot in a warm place and wait about one to two weeks for the seeds to germinate.