Annual flower up to 45 cm tall, with variegated, spotted, radial flowers.
Attractive for growing in small flower gardens, pots, containers and for cutting. Blooms continuously from June to September.
Approximately 100 seeds in 0,1g packet.
Genus - Antirrhinum
Species - Majus nanum
Variety - Tutti Frutti
Common name - Snapdragon Striped
Pre-Treatment - Not-required
Hardiness zones - 3 - 9
Height - 0,45 m
Plant type - Annual Flower
Exposure - Full Sun, Partial Sun, Partial Shade
Growth rate - Fast
Soil PH - Alkaline, neutral (pH 6,0 - 7,3)
Soil type - Rich, moist
Water requirements - Average
Landscape uses - Mixed flower and rock gardens, containers
Bloom season - June - September
Leaf / Flower color - Green / mix, striped
Sow from March to April:
1. Place seeds in a plastic bag and let them sit the freezer for one or two days before sowing.
2. Purchase a rich soil fortified with vermiculite. Fill flower pot with soil.
3. Sow seeds just under the surface of the soil. The seeds should be covered with a very small amount of soil, about the same amount as their own thickness.
4. Water seeds from below for best results. Set the pot in a saucer of water for about 20 minutes. Pour out excess water. If the water is absorbed after 20 minutes add more.
5. Place the pot in a warm place (+20-+25C) and wait about one to two weeks for the seeds to germinate.
Your shopping cart is empty!