This policy sets out how we handle your personal information if you’re a user or visitor to our Site.
When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the Site.
The type of personal information we collect
We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Site.
The most common types of information we collect include things like: user-name, email, IP, your address, other contact details, payment information such as payment agent details, transactional details.
How we collect personal information
We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete registration and buy items or services on our Site, subscribe to a newsletter or send us a communication.
Personal information we collect about you from others
We generally collect personal information directly from you, on occasion, we also collect certain categories of personal information about you from other sources. In particular:
- financial transaction details from payment provider PayPal located in the US or UK in order to process a transaction.
How we use personal information
We will use your personal information:
- to fulfill a contract, or take steps linked to a contract: in particular, in facilitating and processing orders and transactions that take place on the Site.
- Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests;
- to improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To improve our Site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature. To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to send them information and updates pertaining to their order.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
How we keep your personal information secure
We store personal information on secure server that are managed by us. Personal information that we store is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication, two-factor authentication, and data encryption where appropriate.
How you can access your personal information
You can access some of the personal information that we collect about you by logging in to your account or GDPR Tools page. Hereyou have the right to make a request to access all personal information we keep about you and to request corrections of any errors in that data. You can also request full data deletion at any time.
Marketing Choices regarding your personal information
Where we have your consent to do so (e.g. if you have subscribed to one of our e-mail lists or have indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we send you marketing communications by email about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future by using the “unsubscribe” facility provided in the communication itself.
Web browser cookies
You also have choices about cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies.
When you visit our Site, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you’re logged into your account some of this information could be associated with your account. We’re talking about the following kinds of details:
1. your IP address or proxy server IP address’;
2. the domain name you requested;
3. the name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
4. the date and time of your visit to the website;
5. the length of your session;
6. the pages which you have accessed;
7. the number of times you access our site within any month;
8. the file URL you look at and information relating to it;
9. the website which referred you to our Site; and
10. the operating system which your computer uses.
Information about children
Our Site is suitable for everyone. But if you are interested in our services and your age is below 18 years, you’ll need the supervision of a parent or guardian to become a registered user. It’s the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s use of our Site.
How long we keep your personal information
We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you and others, and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your personal information, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your account permanently.
How you can contact us
OMCSEEDS, A. Junevičienė personal company.
Alytaus km., Alytaus raj.
+370 685 31666
This document was last updated on May 25, 2018.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
Be always informed about OMCSEEDS news, updates and promotiones!
Fill the short form below.