Mix of the most famous culinary herbs.
The mixture contains:
1. Lemon balm, 1g. It develop a lemon-like odor and taste.
2. Dill, 4g. Episode crops are favorable.
3. Savory, 2g.
4. Thyme, 0.4g. The herb has a penetrating aroma and is used for seasoning.
5. Marjoram, 0.5g. The stems are cut before the full flowering and quickly dried. Special seasoning in meat, sausages and soups.
6. Basil, 1g. Basil is used for seasoning.
Genus - Various
Species - Herbs
Variety - for culinary
Common name - Mixture
Pre-Treatment - Not-required
Plant type - Herbs
Hardiness zones - 3 - 10
Exposure - Full Sun, partial sun, Partial shade
Growth rate - Fast
Soil PH - Acid, neutral, alkaline
Soil type - Average or rich
Water requirements - Average
Landscape uses - For culinary use. Growing inside all year round or outside
Sow all year round in a dish or pots or outside as described below.
Firm the seeds well, keep moist and put on a window sill.
1. Lemon balm - sow from March under cover. Planting distance 40 x 30 cm
2. Dill - sow from March into open land. Row spacing 25 cm.
3. Savory - sow from March to July in a row crops with a row spacing of 25 cm.
4. Thyme - sow from March under cover. In May planting distance of 20 x 15 cm.
5. Marjoram - sow end of March under cover. Planting in May at a distance of 30 x 20 cm.
6. Basil - sow from March under cover. Plant in May into open land at a distance of 25 x 25 cm.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
Be always informed about OMCSEEDS news, updates and promotiones!
Fill the short form below.